Sunday, May 24, 2009

Damian's Twin

Today, we were enjoying the sunny weather on Memorial Day Weekend and we had an awakening on what goes on in our house. I had no idea that Damian has a twin. I do not recall seeing them together until today. I really should pay more attention to the family, so it seems. 

Damian's walk was his own for this video and he wasn't sure what I was thinking of when making this. It looks like the walking in Where the Wild Things Are. I have seen other people do this (the effect, not the walking) on Youtube and I wanted to see if I could do it. I love my computer!!

Mike

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, how did you do that?

Kristi said...

Way cool! How? I would love to learn some of these cool tricks.

Stacie said...

I can't believe you had another child in your house and never new. Where did you learn how to do that. Technology scares me.

Mike said...

Its from Final Cut Express that I bought with my computer to do some movie editing. It looked cool and I found other special effects online for the program. I am now playing with audio to go along with the video. As you noticed, I threw in an explosion sound on my second video but I found out how to put it on top of the original sound yesterday instead of cutting that part out.